- Gender: Female
Location: Florida, United States
- Hobbies: Embroidery, crocheting, reading, traveling, & photography.
- Interests: Operating PowerPoint during church services, facilitating Beth Moore Studies so others can grow in their love of God, leading Bible Studies in my home.
- Favorite Musical Artists: Josh Groban, Kenny G, John Tesh, Gaither Vocal Band, Christian, Gospel, Andrea Bocelli, Sarah Brightman.
- Favorite Book Genre: Mystery, biographies, Historical novels.
- Studies that have strongly influenced me: Sacred Romance by John Eldredge/Brent Curtis; Experiencing God Day By Day/Henry T. & Richard Blackaby; Hearing God’s Voice/Henry T. & Richard Blackaby; Purpose Driven Life/Rick Warren; Breaking Free, Making Liberty in Christ a Reality in Life/Beth Moore (While I’ve done several of her studies and each one has helped me draw closer to God this one and the next study study resulted in profound changes in trusting God); Believing God/Beth Moore, So Long Insecurities/Beth Moore.
- Favorite Christian Writers: Corrie TenBoom; Bill Hybels; Philip Yancy, Beth Moore,
- About Me: God called me to write and lead Bible Studies. Since then I have self-published Travel Guide for the Soul, devotional for Advent Devotional Book published by church, articles being prepared for publication in Christian magazines. Article published in Mature Years magazine. My writing is inspirational. God tapped me for this writing while doing Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. Why He chose me, I don’t know. For many years I’ve wanted to share how wonderful and loving our God and His Son, Jesus Christ, truly are to as many people as possible. Oops, I guess I just answered my own question. Okay guys, as I’ve said many times, be careful what you ask for, you just may get it. I’m not a professional writer nor a theologian. Most of my writing expounds on just how much God loves us and how much He wants to be a part of our daily lives. If my writing helps someone see God as the one true God who loves us unconditionally and as Someone who yearns to assist us with even the smallest concern, praise God!! My writings are NOT theological expositions on Biblical truths but come from my experiences and hopefully will enable ones to see God in a new way.